An Authentic Sony Xperia M2 or an Asus ZenFone 5?


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I plan to spend about $350 for a Mobile Phone. I’m considering between a Sony Xperia M2 and an Asus ZenFone 5. The first has a much more beautiful design. I’ve tested it already. It performs and multitasks fast and smoothly, offering fast web-surfing and YouTube movie watching without any lag or tardiness.  Its 2,300 mAh battery is superior than that of ZenFone 5 (only 2,100 mAh). I can play Asphalt 8 at the same time with running 3 other applications very smoothly.

I also test used a new genuine ZenFone 5 genuine of my neighbor. It runs quite stable for the price $200, $150 cheaper than a Sony. That ZenFone5 is made entirely of plastic doesn’t matter to me, but I worry about its too low capacity battery and whether battery replacements can be available after a long time of use.
Please help me choose a good mobile phone. Thanks.

An Authentic Sony Xperia M2 or an Asus ZenFone 5?


Consulting:


I don’t like Asus as it comes from Taiwan. I prefer Sony better and vote for Sony Xperia Z and Sony Xperia ZR.

Sony Xperia M2 is excellent. Sony has been always proving its best rank. 


Sony Xperia M2 looks so beautiful and stylish but I find its camera, music function and wifi not very satisfactory! But I vote for it anyway. So you have all to your choice! 

With your budget, I will not choose an Asus but a Sony for sure.  A Sony proves to be better perfected with higher stability, durability, and stronger impact resistance than a Zen. Now I’m using Zenphone 5 just because I can’t yet afford a Sony. With your budget, come on with a Sony!

Let’s continue to share your reviews...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top