What are the best lens for Nikon D90 at $250?


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I’ve just bought and started to learn using Nikon D90 Camera. And I’m looking for an extra lens for it. I’m eying the 50mm f/1.8G or the 85mm f1.8G (the later is quite expensive). I look forward to your advices for the best lens for my Nikon D90. My budget for lens is about $250.

Technology Consulting Answers:


Oh! I also craze for lens! I think if you follow my advice, you’ll never to regret it. What lens do you have already? You’re using a D90 so I guest you are using the 18-105 lens. So why don’t you sell it right away! You’ll get about $150 for the sale. So you have $400 in total. This sum is enough for you to buy the 35 1.8 ($250 for brand new and $150 for a second hand, I suggest you buy used but well-maintained one).

What are the best lens for Nikon D90 at $250?
The best lens for Nikon Camera?

For the remaining sum, just save about some more $100 - $150 and then you can buy the 85 1.8D (if you can afford the G series, it is better but not very necessary as it is too much expensive for just a slight difference). I once used D90 and later D300 and later D700 with this lens. I found nothing to complain for my expenses of 500$ for both. Such a perfect choice (note: If you upgrade your camera to D700, then you must change your lens from 35 1.8 to 35 f2). 

Let’s continue to share your reviews with Technology Consulting Blog...



Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

1 comments:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. Salesforce Consulting Implementation

    ReplyDelete

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top