Buy HTC One M8 or Sony Xperia Z2?


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I’ll not take into account the advertisements on the online newspapers but prefer to hear reviews from real users. I don’t like the plastic case of Samsung Mobile Phone so I would not vote for it. As for an Apple I find it beautiful but not up to date. While other companies compete against each other for launching new models with remarkable improvements, Apple lags behind.

Between HTC One M8 and Sony Xperia Z2, I see that:

Sony Xperia Z2 has stronger battery and is water resistant but because of this, the device easily gets heated up, so the battery can decrease just as quickly. I don’t like to hold in my hand a device soon heated up after a while. Despite the fact that the cover looks quite beautiful.

Buy HTC One M8 or Sony Xperia Z2?


HTC One M8 is cuter but its battery is lower and the device is a little bit slippery and not waterproof, so is probably not heated up as fast as with Sony Xperia Z2.

I read in the newspaper that a  mobile phone bought from unauthorized private seller is cheaper than the genuine one bought from an authorized store, and I’m considering between the two sources of supply. If I buy it from a private seller I’m afraid the device is not genuine or its accessories or other softwares lacking or not guaranteed. Please advise me what to buy!


Consulting:


I've used Samsung Galaxy Note 3, G2 and Sony Xperia Z2 with iPhone 5s today. Under each of which have their pros and cons but my feeling Sony Xperia Z2 is it better.

I've tried using HTC M8, Actually not happy as the advertising made​​. Machine is sleek, easy to hold fall which is often regarded as the throw was dropped. There is a rubber coated with, but really should be using Sony Xperia Z2, cheaper the better.

Let’s continue to share your reviews...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top