What to choose the tablets in the $300 to $350 price range?


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I use the Tablet mainly for entertaining myself: newspaper reading, web surfing, Facebook and chat. I’m a student with a budget of $300 - $350 to buy Tablet and I prefer the Android operating system.

What to choose the tablets in the 300$ to 350$ price range?

Consulting:


With your budget, a Google Nexus 7 2013 will be a very smart choice

How about a LG G pad, around $350, good configuration

I’ll vote for Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, buy it and you will have in your hand both a small sized tablet and a big mobile phone with the longest battery duration and most specially a quadruped core chip (rare tablet of this price will have it).

Let’s continue to share your reviews...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top