Need a Laptop for a Web Designer, around 700$-800$

Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I’m finding a good laptop for web designing . I use mostly Photoshop and Visual Studio softwares on this computer. Any of you know a laptop about $700-$800 with good configuration, please tell me. 

Consulting:


I once used Asus and HP laptops. I found them not worth the money. Now I use Macbookair core i5 4gb ram mainly for photoshop CC, In Design CC and Acrobat IX, and to compare it with the other previous laptops, I find my latest one much faster. It seems like you’re doing the same job with me, so I suggest you buy either a Dell (studio model) or a Mac.

I need a Laptop for a Web Designer, around 700$-800$


Come on everyone, let’s share your reviews of a best laptop for the designing job...



Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top