What are the differences between a HP Probook 450 and a HP Probook 450 G1?


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, with less than 750$ can I find any Laptop that suits me?

I need a Laptop with it I can learn, play some game online and watch movies. On some fora I find that a lot of people praise HP Probook 450 G1 and many use it. I’ve searched and found that Laptop HP Probook 450 was also praised a lot. This device is about 50$ cheaper but has quite similar configuration. I’m low tech and not smart in telling the difference between the two devices.

So please help me choose one computer. Can I make the most optimal choice with less than 750$ that can meet all my needs? Thanks a lot.

What are the differences between a HP Probook 450 and a Probook 450 G1?

Technology Consulting Answers:



This is a business-class tablet so it is designed with good configuration. I’m using Probook 450 G1 with i3 chip, I find it stable and beautifully deigned. It has a durable metal frame but you don’t have to worry this as this tablet has a good heat sink that can cool the device quickly. One thing I don’t like about it is its screen with no outstanding display quality. Generally ProBook 450 G1 is a worthwhile option, and with your budget, you can choose the one with i5 chip with/without separable graphics card.


I’m using hp Probook 450 G1. many users complain aobut it being easilty heated up but I don’t’ think so. I find it heated up while we play game but not so much as this devices runs a separable card and very cool if we runs card-on.

Let’s continue to share your reviews with Technology Consulting Blog...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top