Looking for a good mobile phone between 150$ and 250$


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I looking for a good mobile phone between 150$ and 250$, I find Asus Zenfone 5, Nokia Lumia 525 and Q-smart S1 equally good for this price. I mainly use it for music, web surfing, and games such as FiFa 14 apk, Alphalt 8 apk. I prefer a genuine mobile phone bought from an authorized store and not the one from unknown private seller. I look forward to your recommendations. By the way, how about chip MTK? Is it good? What version (from 65xx and higher) is ok? 

Looking for a good mobile phone between 150$ and 250$

Consulting:


I vote for Z10 230$ !

I vote for Nokia Lumia 630! It is so good with Asphalt 8 airboner, fast Fifa 14 and beautiful Windows Phone 8.1. :)

I vote for Lumia 63! FiFa 14 and Alphalt 8 perform very well with it... Anyone who wants to test it, let’s call on me!

I myself think that spend only some extra of $90 and you can buy the LG G2 Docomo, it will be much fantastic!

I will not vote for MTK chip. Once you’ve used Oppo you will know why so. It is not good as the manufacturers boasted about it. This mobile phone that costs 450$ is only half of the efficiency of the one from other brand name but of the same price. I think you should opt for Asus Zen 5 or 6. Zen 5 A 500 Ram 2Gb, chip 2 Ghz. Both its configuration and efficiency are highly praised. With $250 its seems no other choice better than Asus Zen 5. The only weak point is with the battery which lasts only a day for games and other applications.

Come on with your recommendation and sharings...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top