Some questions about Smartphone LG G2 Mini


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I plan to spend $300 on a mobile phone. I find LG G2 Mini have a good configuration but I couldn’t see many reviews and sharing of users about it

Can you answer my following questions about Smartphone LG G2 Mini:

1. Is its external loudspeaker ok?
2. Is the dual SIM function ok?
3. How is it battery life?
4. What are its major defects?

Can anyone using it help me?

Some questions about Smartphone LG G2 Mini

Technology Consulting:


I’m using a LG G2 Mini. I can rate my satisfaction 8/10.Here are my answers to your questions:
  1. The external loudspeaker is so so.
  2. The dual SIM function is quite useful. It allows convenient switching between the two SIM and you can set default the Calling SIM and SMS...
  3. The battery? I highly praise its battery. I’m a trader and each day I make usually 20 phone calls and I turn on wifi 24/7 and occasionally 3G connection. The battery can run for 2 working days.
  4. Big flaws: no automatic light sensor automatically change the screen display light); and so under the sun if you set the display dark you can’t see any thing.

To sum up I feel very satisfied with it for its price and configuration.

I think G2 Docomo is the best choice. Its configuration is good beyond any comparison. And for its size, it is not very big. Its screen is large but still smaller than that of Z1. I think G2 DCM is a much better choice. But anyway the choice is yours to make!. 

Let’s continue to share your reviews with Technology Consulting Blog...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top