Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus?


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I'm planning to buy Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus Mobile. Users of it please tell me whenever your device has been frozen, because I see its RAM only 768 MB. And when you video do you see it being shaking (I don’t expect the HD video quality, I hope the picture frame to go smooth). Can the battery last for one day? I usually surf web using Wifi. Are its ways flickering? I hear that this device lags many times? I also think of buying an Ace 3 but worry about its battery faults and whether it can take better pictures than the Trend Plus?

I don’t have much money and so I don’t’ want to risk it. Please real users help me. I will not welcome comments from those who haven’t used it because their incorrect information will mislead me. Thank you so much.

Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus?

Technology Consulting:



A Samsung Mobile Phone of budget price can provide good pictures? What a strange story! Best pictures will come from Nokia Lumia or Sony,.. Using a Samsung Trend Plus you will go mad because multi applications running at one time will cause the device very slow, along with its poor battery life.


I’m using Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus. When I first bought it, it ran quite well. Later I add some more applications and games and the machine started to lag. When I am playing game or surfing web I logged off the programs to read the SMS messages the device will get frozen for a while; for taking picture, its back camera is so so and its front camera gives very gloomy and blurred pictures. With your budget you can buy Nokia 525, 630 hay Zenphone 5 to soon be launched.

I’ve been using it for over 4 months now and I can say it is ok. Among the machines of the same configuration and price, Galaxy Trend Plus is quite a worth-it choice. Its battery capacity Is quite low compared to other models of other brands but it can allow you continuous web surfing and game playing for 4 hours and two days for just phone calls. Its look is very fantastic! If you only use it for web surfing you should not concern about the battery life (this is a hard to answer question) and unstable mobile waves only happen in the locations of low signal mobile strength or with the mobile phones you bought from unreliable sellers.


Let’s continue to share your reviews with Technology Consulting Blog...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top