Choosing between Asus Zenfone 6 and Sky 870


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I need a mobile phone, I have about 300$ and thinking between Zenfone 6 (from unauthorized seller) and Sky A870 (also from unauthorized seller). My main requirements are web surfing and music.

Asus Zenfone 6: Limited internal memory, no headphone (you need to spend $30 for the extra memory card and headphone), and offers few supports for users.

Sky A870 offers full accessories, support from a large network community.

That’s my ideas, please tell me yours to Choosing between Asus Zenfone 6 and Sky 870 ? Thanks.

Choosing between Asus Zenfone 6 and Sky 870?

Consulting:



With $300, you’d better spend an extra of about 25$ to buy a LG G2 DOCOMO (version produced for the Japanese market), Full HD, water resistant, Internal Memory: 32 GB, 2 GB RAM, Android OS, v4 .2.2, Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8974 clock speed 2.3GHz 800 (quad-core), graphics card: Adreno 330, 5.2 inch screen. None of the 2 series you listed above can compare to the LG G2.


Are you sure G2 docomo is water resistant? I used it already (and later changed to an international version) and found it very bad, and much lower in quality than the G2 D802 I’m using now.

Asus Zen 6 cannot compare to Sky A870 but I will choose none of them. I will buy LG G2 Docomo as it is much superior.

I vote for Sky A870. I just bought one a week ago. Sleek and masculine design and high performance. The battery is a little bit weak, but the full set includes two standby batteries so you don’t have to worry much about that.

I suggest you choose Sky. My friend just bought a Zenfone and finds it not worht the money at all.

I vote for Sky 870, it is the same price with Zen but performs much better. I’m now using 870 and find it too good to be complained for anything.

I don’t know anything about Zen 6, but I’m using Sky 870 and I mainly surf web, listen to music and play games on it, and all the applications perform very well.


Let’s continue to share your reviews...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top