Looking for a tablet with battery life of 8 - 9 hours


Question:


Dear technology consulting blog, I’m a technical working and I finding a tablet around $300 - $350, whose battery of tablet can run conditunously for 8 - 9 hours. I prefer the one with 8 inch screen, relatively high configuration, and Full HD. I look forward to your advices.

Looking for a tablet with battery life of 8 - 9 hours
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0

Technology Consulting Answers:


I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 that I bought for $400 from a mobile mart, but it is only $350 if you buy from a store. I can use it nonstop for 8-9 hours using wifi, and 6-7 hours using 3G :D

I advise you to buy an Ipad Mini Wifi, because the it is only slightly more expensive.

Let’s continue to share your reviews with Technology Consulting Blog...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Technology Consulting FAQ © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top